1. Zhang B, Zhao S, Yang D, Wu Y, Xin Y, Cao H, Huang X, Cai X, Sun W, Ye N, Xu Y, Peng Y, Zhao S, Liu Z, Zhong G, Wang M, Shui W. A novel G protein-biased and subtype selective agonist for a G protein-coupled receptor discovered from screening herbal extracts. ACS Central Science 2020, 6, 213-225.
2. Lou R, Tang P, Ding K, Li S, Tian C, Li Y, Zhao S, Zhang Y, Shui W. Hybrid spectral library combining DIA-MS data and a targeted virtual library substantially deepens the proteome coverage. iScience 2020，23, 100903.
3. Li SS, Shui W. Systematic mapping of protein-metabolite interactions with mass spectrometry-based techniques. Current Opinion in Biotechnology2019, 64, 24-31.
4.Lu Y, Qin S, Zhang B, Dai A, Cai X, Ma M, Gao ZG, Yang D, Stevens RC, Jacobson KA, Wang MW, Shui W. Accelerating the Throughput of Affinity Mass Spectrometry-Based Ligand Screening toward a G Protein-Coupled Receptor. AnalyticalChemistry 2019, 91, 8162-8169.
5. Qin S, Meng M, Yang D, et al., Shui W. High-throughput Identification of G Protein-coupled Receptor Modulators through Affinity Mass Spectrometry Screening.Chemical Science 2018, 9, 3192-3199.
6. Li Z, Li Y, Chen W, et al., Shui W. Integrating MS1 and MS2 Scans in High-Resolution Parallel Reaction Monitoring Assays for Targeted Metabolite Quantification and Dynamic 13C-Labeling Metabolism Analysis. Analytical Chemistry 2017, 89, 1, 877-885.
7. Xiong Y, Guo Y, Xiao W, et al., Shui W. An NGS-Independent Strategy for Proteome-Wide Identification of Single Amino Acid Polymorphisms by Mass Spectrometry. Analytical Chemistry 2016, 88, 5, 2784-2791.