Jianfeng Li Assistant Professor, PI
|Dr. Jianfeng Li obtained his bachelor’ degree at Department of Pharmacy, Fudan University in 2009 and then he pursued his Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics at Department of Pharmacy, Fudan University where he focused on developing nano delivery system for tumor theragnostic. After he finished his Ph.D. in 2015, he went to Prof. Yang’s lab at Stanford to further expand his research experience in stem cell and biomedical engineering. In November 2018, he joined School of Life Science and Technology in ShanghaiTech University as an assistant professor (Tenure-track), PI, seeking to develop novel biomaterials and stem cell-based therapeutics for tissue regeneration and tumor therapy.|
|Our research is highly interdisciplinary and spans from fundamental science to translational research. We are particularly interested in the following areas: (1) engineering 3D scaffolds to elucidate the influence of cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions on stem cell fate, (2) developing novel biomaterials to enhance the in vivo therapeutic outcome of stem cells, (3) developing non-viral vector for CRISPR/CAS9 gene delivery into stem cells, (4) developing optical and magnetic particle imaging based multi-module imaging contrast agent for in vivo tumor cell tracking.|
Highly motivated research assistant or postdoctoral applicants with relevant background are welcome to join our team.
|1. Jianfeng Li, Huiying Yang, Yujie Zhang, Xutao Jiang, Yubo Guo, Sai An, Haojun Ma, Xi He, Chen Jiang. Choline Derivate-Modified Doxorubicin Loaded Micelle for Glioma Therapy. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 2015; 7(38):21589-601|
2. Jianfeng Li, Xutao Jiang, Yubo Guo, Sai An, Yuyang Kuang, Haojun Ma, Xi He, ChenJiang. Linear-Dendritic Copolymer Composed of Polyethylene Glycol and All-trans-Retinoic Acid as Drug Delivery Platform for Paclitaxel against Breast Cancer. Bioconjugate Chemistry. 2015; 26(3):418-26
3. Jianfeng Li, Yubo Guo, Yuyang Kuang, Sai An, Haojun Ma, Chen Jiang. Choline transporter-targeting and co-delivery system for glioma therapy. Biomaterials. 2013; 36(34): 9142-8.
4. Jianfeng Li, Shixian Huang, Kun Shao, Yang Liu, Sai An, Chen Jiang. A choline derivate-modified nanoprobe for glioma diagnosis using MRI. Scientific Reports. 2013; 3:1623.
5. Jianfeng Li, Lu Zhou, Deyong Ye, Shixian Huang, Kun Shao, Rongqin Huang, Liang Han, Yang Liu, Chen Jiang. Choline-derivate-modified nanoparticles for brain-targeting gene delivery. Advanced Materials. 2011; 23(39):4516-20.
6. Xinyi Jiang, Sergio Fitch, Christine Wang, Christy Wilson, Jianfeng Li, Gerald A. Grant and Fan Yang. Nanoparticle engineered TRAIL-overexpressing adipose-derived stem cells target and eradicate glioblastoma via intracranial delivery. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016 Nov 29;113(48):13857-13862